Cancer Schiller (蟹座（キャンサー）のシラー Kyansā no Shirā) is the Gold Saint of the Cancer Constellation in Saint Seiya Omega. He is the guardian of the fourth Temple. Schiller Governs Death and Creation and can use the element of Water.
Has a sarcastic, neurotic, dramatic and arrogant personality (similar to his predecessors Deathmask and Deathtoll) and both metro-sexual, to the point of being somewhat delicate (just like his oldest predecessor Deathtoll , he also shares the pleasure of being surrounded by coffins) or former aristocrats.
In The Past
Schiller as a boy had lost everything in a fire caused by the war, growing and realizing that death was their source of life, Schiller eventually got older and started killing whoever was in his way on his way to survive later learned of the existence of the Saints of Greece , Schiller decided to train body and mind to become the most powerful Saint.
Schiller eventually becomes the new Saint of Cancer, shortly after the power use of Athena creating a pillar of light that binds and steals the cosmos to all Saints who could not escape the arena during Martians invasion.
New Battle Twelve Zodiac
Cancer Schiller is the master of death and creation.Like Harbinger before him who talked about the sound of a heart's bones breaking, Schiller goes on and on about the smell of death as someone gets closer to it, enraptured by the scent. He tells Yuna that the scent of death around her is growing stronger.
Schiller is not willing to waste his times on Yuna, so he tells her that he will have his servants do it. With that, the caskets open, and the dead warriors of people (and Saints) he has killed come lumbering out, which rightfully startles Yuna, especially when Schiller claims that Yuna will suffer their fate when she is killed as well.she encounters a couple more "servants" Komachi and Arne, friends that Yuna last saw enshrined in the tower of Babel with the rest of Palestra. Unable to raise a fist to her friends, she is helpless as Schiller has the two attack Yuna with an attack called "Meido Choraku".Schiller explains how he's taken the comatose bodies from the pillar that houses the bodies of the people from Palestra (which is another power of his, "Doom Squeeze") to use as his playthings. Unwittingly, Schiller gives Yuna the will to stand again, as she thought that her friends had been killed up to this point.he decides to end this now, using a technique call "Sekishiki Meikai Ha" which transports Yuna to the underworld.Thanks to Schiller's Praesepe Underworld Waves, Yuna leaves the earthly plane and finds herself in the deathly Hill to the Land of Spirits. Terrified by the sight of the souls of the deceased and visions of her sordid past, Yuna cowers until the arrival of Pegasus Kouga, who suffers her same fate, and losing his temper due to Schiller's mockery of Aria's death, Kouga is consumed by the dark Cosmo inside him. Managing to calm down Kouga, Yuna engages the Cancer Gold Saint in battle once again, and drawing from her bonds to Aria and her comrades, she finally finds the strength to miraculously awake to the Seventh Sense.
Schiller wears the new version of Cancer Cloth , formerly used by Cancer Deathmask , this new release features major differences in ombors, who lost jagged edges, belt who won a large side of a hand while not provide any protection on the opposite side and tiara which became half mask, and bears similarities in the chest, arms and legs, which permanaceram without major changes.
Cancer is one of the twelve constellations of the zodiac. Its name is Latin for crab and it is commonly represented as such. Its astrological symbol is (Unicode ♋). Cancer is relatively small among the constellations with an area of only 505 square degrees and its stars are rather faint. It lies between Gemini to the west and Leo to the east, Lynx to the north and Canis Minor and Hydra to the south.
Techniques and abilitie
Schiller personally do not like to fight, preferring to use its ability to control bodies for the fight, according to Schiller himself he has control over the mind and death, beyond the Seiki Shiki he also has control over the dead bodies can use them in battle and even for them to channel their cosmos, the nature of his cosmos is darkness. The cosmos Schiller as shown in the opening series, his cosmos is Water.
In The Saint Seiya Omega this abilities is used by Cancer Schiller cosmo who controls their adversaries those bodies that have killed or who are about to die.
Puppet Corpse : It is a abilities that the Emperor Alone/Hades is letting you control like a puppet on a person dead cuepo through what look like threads invisbles. Used by Alone on the specter Behemoth Violate to punish Garuda Aiacos for failing to Sagittarius Sisyphus.
- Meido Chōraku (冥土凋落): Schiller's cosmos through its channels of their puppets and throws a flurry that involves the opponent and launches into the air during the fall openete has the illusion of dying and falling to the world of the dead and so do not notice the drop, being thrown violently to the ground.
- Seki Shiki Meikai Ha (積尸気冥界波, lit. Praesepe Underworld Waves): With this technique, spiritual rather than physical nature, Schiller launches a barrage of white energy that is able to separate the soul from the opponent's body and send it through the Yomotsu Hirasaka considered in Japanese mythology as the limit of the physical world, the entrance to the world of the dead, the anteroom of the afterlife, while his plunder carnal remains in the world of alive. Schiller concentrates its cosmo at the tip of the index finger of his right hand, which sprouts a white aura, to send then a spiral cosmic radiation or odd-shaped white rings, which expand and screwed into the body of the opponent to separate the soul from the body and suck into the realm of the dead. Schiller can also use it for transportation, body and soul to that place, as he pleases. As the opponent stripped of his soul, his body in the physical world is completely incapacitated and become a virtual body in life.
- Meido Indō (冥土引導): Schiller focuses his cosmos in his right hand causing a ball of energy that is thrown against the opponent, released the top. After the fall of the opponent, the ball splits into smaller balls that fall directly on the target down.
- Seki Shiki Meikai Rinbu (積尸気冥界輪舞): Schiller's most powerful technique. He Concentrates his cosmo in both hands, and creates a powerful typhoon that energy that throws the opponent directly into the depths of the underworld.
Predecessor and successor
Main Article: Cancer Deathmask
- Considering the Cancer Cloth had abandoned its previous owner, Cancer Deathmask, for crimes against humanity and refusing the death passage, it is unknown why Cancer Schiller, an evil false gold saint appointed by Mars, was able to use it without trouble.